Terms of Service
The Terms of Service (the "Agreement") govern your access to and use of our services, which include websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, and any information or text or links or graphics or photos or videos or other items that you submit, obtain access to through the Services. You agree to be bound by these Terms if you use the Services.
Who May Use the Services
You may utilize the Services only if you agree to form a legally enforceable contract with Newerapost and are not a person who is prohibited from obtaining services under the laws of the jurisdiction. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Services.
Suppose you are using the Services on behalf of a company organization. In that case, government or other legal entity and you agree to these Terms, you represent and guarantee that you have the authority to bind such entity and that you are authorized to do so. In such circumstances, "you" and "your" as used in these Terms shall.
You acknowledge and agree that by using the Services, you consent to Newerapost's collection and usage of this data, including the transfer of this data for storage, processing, and use.
Content on the Services
You are solely responsible for your usage of the Services and any content you submit, including compliance with appropriate laws, rules, and regulations. Only provide material that you are comfortable sharing with others.
You acknowledge and agree that any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted through the Services or received by you through the Services is at your own risk. However, we do not vouch for the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or trustworthiness of any Content or communications posted through the Services.
You acknowledge that you may be exposed to material that is offensive, hazardous, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate, as well as postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. It is important to remember that all content is solely the responsibility of the individual who initially created it. We cannot be responsible for the content on third-party sites that are linked through our Services.
We have the right to delete any Content that violates the User Agreement, including copyright or trademark infringements or other intellectual property misappropriation, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment.
The entire procedure for reporting or appealing violations may be found in our Help Center.
Your Legal Rights and Grant of Rights in the Content
You retain all rights to any Content you submit, publish, or display on or through the Services. Your content is yours - you own and control the content (and your incorporated audio, videos, and photos, are considered part of the content).
You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, process, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, display, transmit, and distribute your content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed as part of the Services. This license authorizes us to make your material available to the rest of the world and allows others to do the same.
As part of this license, you grant Newerapost the following rights: to develop, supply, market, improve, distribute and syndicate the Services; to make your content submitted to or through the Services available for syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion and publication on other media and services subject to our terms and conditions.
In addition, you acknowledge that Newerapost's provision of the Services to you is undertaken without any compensation to you with respect on the Content that you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Services as use of the Services by you is expressly agreed to be sufficient consideration for the content and grant of rights herein.
The following restrictions are in place to provide you with an open, safe, and secure environment.
You acknowledge and agree that we may change or adapt your content as it is distributed, syndicated, published, or broadcast by us and make modifications to it in order to adapt the content to new media.
You acknowledge and agree that you have, or will have once your work on the Services is completed, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power, and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted by this Agreement for any Content that you submit, post, or display on or through the Services.
You agree that unless you have required permission or are otherwise lawfully entitled to post the material, any Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other similar rights without your express consent.
Using the Services
Our services are in a constant state of development. As a result, the Services may be updated or modified at any time, with or without notice to you. We have the right to cease (permanently or temporarily) providing access to the Services or any functionalities within them to you or other users.
We may also limit usage and storage at our discretion at any time. We have the right to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, limit distribution or visibility of any Content on the service, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.
You understand and agree that Newerapost may display advertising on the Services or in connection with viewing content or information from the Services, whether submitted by you or others.
You also agree not to misuse our Services by disrupting them or obtaining access to them via a manner other than the interface and the instructions we provide.
You may not do any of the following while using or accessing the Services:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Newerapost's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Newerapost's providers;
- Use any device, software, or technology to obtain unauthorized access to a computer system or network; intentionally cause a computer system or network disruption for political, religious, personal gain, commercial advantage.
- Access or search the Services by any means other than through our currently accessible, published interfaces that are provided by Newerapost (and only subject to the terms and conditions) Unless you've been permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Newerapost.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or on a social media platform, or use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or incorrect source-identifying data;
- Obstruct or disrupt the access of any user, host, or network, including by sending a virus, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or scripting the generation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an unreasonable burden on the Services.
We have the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we believe is necessary to
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- enforce the Terms;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- respond to user support requests
- protect the rights, safety, its users, and the general public from unlawful activities.
You may need to register for an account to use some of Newerapost Services. You are responsible for the security of your account, so make sure it is protected with a strong password that limits its use to this account. We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your failure to comply with the above.
You are able to control most communications from the Services. We may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service notifications and administrative messages. Your account is linked to your online and mobile activities, including communications.
If you added your phone number to your account and then changed or deactivated it, you must update your account information so that we can't contact anybody who obtains your previous number.
You have a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the software provided as part of the Services through Newerapost.
This license is designed to give you the right to use and benefit from the Services in accordance with these Terms.
The Services are copyrighted, registered, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights worldwide. The Terms do not grant you the right to use Newerapost's name or any of its trademarks, logos, domain names, distinctive brand features, and other intellectual property.
Except for the content provided by users, all titles, interests, and Services are and will continue to be the property of Newerapost and its licensors. We will be free to use feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit without any obligation to you.
Ending These Terms
You may terminate your legal agreement with Newerapost at any time by deactivating your accounts and stopping your use of the Services.
We may terminate or suspend your account and refuse to provide you with all parts of services at any time for any reason or no reason at all, including if we believe:
- You have violated these Terms or Newerapost Rules and Policies.
- You risk or create the potential for legal difficulty for us.
- You engaged in unlawful activity, and your account should be removed.
- Your account should be deleted because of prolonged inactivity.
We will make reasonable efforts to notify you using the email address linked to your account or, if available, the next time you attempt to access your account, depending on the circumstances.
If you believe your account was terminated in error, you can submit an appeal. These Terms will continue to apply even if your account is deactivated or terminated.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
You are solely responsible for any access to or use of the Services or any Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.”
The Newerapost disclaims all responsibility and liability for any of the following:
- security or reliability of the Services or any Content, the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness,
- access to the use of the Services any Content, as well as any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other damage that results from it
- any Content and other communications maintained by the Services, the deletion of, or the failure to store to transmit,
- Whether you'll be satisfied with the quality of our Services or whether they will meet your expectations.
There is no warranty or representation, whether written or oral, given by Newerapost as a result of any information or advice obtained from the Newerapost.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Newerapost shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether incurred directly or indirectly or loss of profits or sales, resulting from:
- This may be caused by a change in your personal circumstances or the security of any device you use to access our services.
- We do not tolerate illegal, inappropriate, or violent conduct by anyone on the services, and we will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency to investigate these occurrences.
- Any content data you get from the services.
- Unauthorized access, use, or modification of your transmissions or material is prohibited.
In no case shall the total liability of the Newerapost entities exceed one hundred u.s. Dollars (u.s. $100) or the amount you paid to Newerapost, if any, in the previous six months for the services.
This section's limitations shall apply to any theory of liability, whether based on warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence), or other legal bases, and whether or not the Newerapost entities were made aware of the possibility of any such harm, and if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed in its basic goal.
The Terms may be updated from time to time. The modifications will not be retroactive, and the most up-to-date version of the Terms will apply.
We will attempt to notify you of significant modifications using a service notification or an email to the email address linked with your account.
You agree to be bound by the updated Terms if you continue to access or utilize the Services after they go into effect.
In the case that any of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it will be limited or eliminated to the greatest extent feasible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Newerapost's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of such right or provision.